If you want to send ETH (Ethereum) to your Ledger Nano S from the BtcPremium trading platform, follow the steps below: connect the Ledger Nano S to your computer, copy the Ethereum address to which you want to withdraw, then go to the BtcPremium, „My Account” menu, select ETH Withdraw I Send ETH, and copy it in the Address field.
Step by step:
- Connect your Ledger device to your computer
- Enter PIN
- Open the Ethereum app
- Set „Browser support” to NO (deny this setting)
- Start the Ethereum Chrome app on your computer
- Choose ETH if you want to withdraw Ethereum, or ETC if Ethereum Classic
- Click on the down arrow, than a pop up opens up
8. Copy the HEX adress, which appears( numbers and letters strating with 0x)
9. Go to „My Account” on BtcPremium Trading Platform and click on Withdraw I Send ETH option
10. Enter the ETH amount you about to send
11. Copy the adress from your Ledger Nano S in the Address field
12. Click on Submit.
- While you wait for the amount to arrive, you can disconnect your Ledger device, as the transaction will be tracked on the Blockchain. After opening it again, it will synchronize itself.
Why should I send my crypto to a Ledger Nano S wallet?
A hardware wallet might be the safest and least dangerous way of storing and spending your coins. Ether, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash … There are several types of coins supported by this device. You can be sure that your investment is well protected, and only you have the control over it. Unless you give the key to someone else, nobody can touch it. These are just a couple reasons why you should keep your coins in a hardware wallet where only you have the totally control over, and why you shouldn’t keep your coins constantly on the platform’s wallet. The hardware wallets are well suited for tracking and managing your mining and affiliate activity program as well.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: